Sunday, January 23, 2011

Missing you

Dearest Darren:

I miss you so very much. You tell me to get over it all the time, but I just can't. You're the most wonderful person in this world to me. And I really, really miss you when I don't get to see or talk to you. Spending 30 minutes with you takes the edge off and I don't want you to forsake your friends for me. That would be completely unfair of me to expect. But damn it. I don't get to see enough of you. I love you so very much. I just wish you understood. All I really need from you is to hear from you each day. Even if it's just a few words or a text message. It would be so great to not be the one who instigates our conversations every time we have one. I just don't think you understand how much you mean to me. I really do love you with all my heart. And I belong to you and only you, heart, body and soul.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment